Legacy ladies is a group of women of all ages bonded together through their love of Christ, empowered with a cause to revolutionize their world!
Legacy Ladies is women solidified in true friendships, committed to walking through life together, loving and strengthening each other as we act as ONE!
Legacy Ladies is subdivided into four dynamic “Small Groups” in order to best meet the needs of our women and meet the goals of the Ministry.
- Share hobbies (gardening, cooking, sewing, etc.)
- Read and discuss a book on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner outings
- Visit various charitable homes
- Bible Study/Prayer/Intercession
- Attend various types of seminars locally
- Exercise classes
- Support local Women’s Ministry events
Legacy Ladies have our general monthly meetings on the 4th Saturday of every month, 4:00pm-6:00pm at the church auditorium or designated place. Please watch out for the monthly announcements.